Like a fritatta but mini and super cute = fritattinis. I made up the word myself and I am like a proud mother hen (albeit I gained inspo from Martinis which are also delish).
These little sweeties take a whole 15 minutes to chuck together and are so portable and flexible its ridiculous – nothing for breakfast/lunch/dinner? Eat one. Also you can change up any of the fritattini’s fillings to your own taste buds, for example you can sub the bacon for feta or switch the mushrooms for chopped tomatoes… take your pick! They are also freezeable, so make up a stash and freeze them until you need them, easy!
Ingredients Makes 12 muffin sized fritattinis
- 7 large eggs
- 4 large mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- Splash full fat milk
- Salt and pepper
- Grated extra-mature cheddar cheese to sprinkle over the top
- Pre-heat the over to 200 degrees celcius
- Whisk up the eggs and add the veggies, alongside a splash of milk and seasoning to your taste. Mix well
- Grease a 12-hole muffin tin with butter liberally
- Spoon in the mixture evenly amongst the muffin holes
- Sprinkle some cheddar on top of each fritattini
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes
- Serve hot or cold