Everyone needs chocolatey goodness on Valentines Day – whether you are loved up or a single pringle!
These truffles are decadent and rich, and you wouldn’t even guess they are good for you!
150g mixed nuts (I like macadamias and hazelnuts in these)
60g unsweetened cocoa powder
3 tablespoons coconut cream
3 tablespoons brown rice syrup
cocoa for dusting
- Place nuts and oats in a food processor and process until coarsely chopped.
- Place nut and oat mixture in a large mixing bowl and stir through the cocoa and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine the coconut cream and rice malt syrup. Add this to the dry ingredients, using your hands to rub the ingredients together.
- Once the mixture starts to come together, shape into balls.
- Dust with cocoa and store in an airtight container in the fridge.