Cashews are a great snack to take with you on the run as they are easy to chuck in your bag and fill you up nicely. These cashews are doubly scrumptious as they are salt and vinegar, the killer combo! I can honestly say I prefer these to a bag of Walkers.
These nuts may taste indulgent but your body will actually thank you for them. Cashews are packed with nutrition, they contain heart-healthy fats, are great for your skin and are high protein. So eat away.
I like to make a large batch and munch throughout the week. Simply store in an airtight container and the nuts will keep like a dream.
250g (1 cup) whole cashews
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
¾ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius
- Place cashews, vinegar, salt and oil in a saucepan
- Bring the mixture to boiling point and then instantly remove from the heat
- Leave nut mixture to rest for 10 minutes
- Put cashews into a baking tray and place in the over for 15 minutes or until golden
- Leave to cool before munching